1.Forget about being a jerk and saying “ If you keep on lifting weights, you will become stronger than me.” If you have thoughts like this, probably you are too weak, too out of shape and chances are you are not too sexy. Then, you are the one having a problem, not her! And my advice is to start working out and become stronger as soon as possible!
2. If you are dating a girl who lifts weights, do not expect her to complain how she overate with a salad. Women who work out and look beautiful, eat food! They do not starve, so give me the steak! 🙂
3.Do not expect her to walk around with clothes from Victoria Bekcham’s last collection. Women who lift weights, dress in sporty clothes, but they always look sexy! These beautiful curves, would look attractive no matter what she dresses with!
4.In the gym everybody will look at her, want to talk to her, so getused to the thought of her being the center of attention and do not be jealous!
5. Working out is always a part of the day, so do not get mad. No matter what your plans are, make sure that you have in mind enough time for a gym training session!
6.If you had plans for a lazy weekend in front of the TV, with a bottle of beer, do not be surprised when she wakes you up, early in the morning, saying “Let’s go out for a walk”, and then follows a long walk, with the pace of an average running person!
7. Do not feel ignored, when she doesn’t need your help for the groceries, for her training bag and other “heavy” tasks like that. After all there is something really attractive about a woman, who doesn’t complain all the time and who can be independent!
8. She is a woman, who you could take out for a walk when it is rainy and muddy. You could sit on the ground or on the beach, without disinfectioning the place before that, because she knows what it’s like to get dirty, to be sweaty, to get wet, to be covered in talc powder and still feel happy!
9. You will save a lot of time and nerves from shopping around, trying to make the difference between Turkish blue or sky blue, between cotton and satin, between size 0 and size 2. A pair of fitness gloves, a chronometer, a jumping rope, a kettlebell or some other sport “toy” will get you a big smile, a kiss and gratitude!
10. Being sexy doesn’t mean tons of make-up, fancy hairstyles, shining jewelry and skanky clothes. A little dirt, sweat and talc can’t hide the beauty, the charm, the modesty… A woman is beautiful when she believes she is! Beauty is hidden in strength and confidence! And women who lift weights are exactly that- strong and confident!
So are you ready for the challenge? And one question to all strong, beautiful women…did I miss something? If I did, please add it! 🙂
Don’t forget to download my FREE E-Book- 30 Exercises on Becoming a Wonder Woman. Download it HERE.
P.S. If you liked this post, please take a minute and share it with your friends! I’d greatly appreciate it!
Don’t forget to join my Facebook page! Thank you!