Sunday is the day for healthy recipes! 🙂 Personally I love pineapples and bananas and as you can see there are a lot of healthy recipes with bananas on my blog. So, it is about time to share with you a healthy recipe with pineapples! 🙂 You can try this one! It is easy, but delicious!
200 grams raw almonds or cashews
2 teaspoons coconut oil or butter
2 teaspoons honey
raspberries or cherries to decorate
1. Soak the nuts for a couple hours.
2. Take the cashew as it is, pour the water out and blend.
3. Add the coconut oil and the sweetener and blend again.
4. Cut 4 pineapple slices using a metal ring or a cup.
5. Remove the core using a small metal ring.
6. Place one of the pineapple slices on the bottom of the metal ring or in a cup, press half of the nutty mixture on top and add the other slice of pineapple.
7. Garnish with some kind of berries or cherries! 🙂
P.S. If you liked this recipe, please take a minute and share it with your friends! Thank you!