I love broccoli. This is one of my favorite greens and I could eat them forever. That’s why I thought that a broccoli soup would be great to keep you warm in the colder, autumn days. Here is what you need to prepare it.
about 500 grams homemade bone broth
1-2 large “heads” of Broccoli
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1. Wash and cut broccoli into florets.
2.Peel and pit avocado and cut into medium-size chunks.
3. Bring the bone broth to a simmer.
4. Add the broccoli and steam for about 5-8 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to low. Add the nutmeg and avocado chunks to the pot. Cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Puree and leave it to the side.
7. Serve it with some bacon if you wish or with a steak to the side.
P.S. If you liked this post, please take a minute and share it with your friends! I’d greatly appreciate it!