30 grams coconut flakes
40 grams sesame seeds
50 grams raw sunflower seeds
1 table spoon cocoa powder
1 table spoon honey
2-3 table spoons melted butter
1. Put the sunflower seeds in the blender and process.
2. Add the coconut flakes, the sesame seeds and the cocoa powder. Process again.
3. Add the melted butter and the honey.
4. Press the mixture into 6 tarts cups.
5. Leave them in the fridge for 10minutes.
6. Puree the banana.
7. Take the tarts out of the fridge and fill them with the banana puree. Decorate with coconut flakes or some nuts.