I am not a big fan of soups. I’d rather have my veggies raw. The other day I went to visit my sister and she made me try her soup. It tasted absolutely delicious, so I took the recipe and prepared it! Here is what you need to cook it:
300 grams cauliflower
2-3 red peppers(baked)
20 grams butter
2 table spoons sour whiped cream
1. Cut the veggies and put them in a pot.
2. Add the spices.
3. Add water, till you cover the veggies.
4. Put the pot on the stove. Wait till the water starts boiling. Leave it for 5 minutes.
5. In a bowl blend the 2 table spoons of cream with a little water. Add that to the boiling soup.
6. Stir till the soup starts boiling again.
We are ready. You have a delicious colorful soup. Add a steak and some more healthy fats and you are good to have lunch 😉