Are you the kind of person who thinks healthy eating is torturing and tasteless? If your answer is “yes”, then I encourage you to give it a try and cook today’s healthy “chocolate ice-cream”. The recepie is really easy, it is quick to be prepared! Tell you the truth this is one of the most delicious things I’ve cooked in my life! In case you liked the other recepies on InspiredFitStrong, you will love this one! 😉
1 table spoon honey
3-4 table spoons natural cocoa powder
nuts for decoration
1. Peel the avocados and cut them!
2. Puree the avocados till you get a smooth mixture
3. Add the cocoa podwer and the honey. Mix till you get a homogenus mixture.
4. Use a spoon to shape the ice-cream balls and then plac ethem in the fridge or the freezer for a while.
5. Take out and decorate with nuts. You could also add some walnuts in the mixture and it will taste even better!