It is Sunday- one of my favorite days, because it means time to cook something super healthy and delicious! This week’s recipe is for “sweets” with two of my favorite things- banana and cashew. The recipe is really easy and delicious! Check out what you need to prepare them, and go shopping, then get busy cooking! 🙂
50 grams dates
50 grams cashew
50 grams flax flour
1. Soak the dates so they can become soft. Put them in the blender and process.
2. Add the cashew and blend again.
3. Add the banana(previously cut in pieces) and the flax flour. Blend again.
4. Shape the sweets and put them in the fridge for a while.
5. Enjoy them with a cup of coffe! 🙂