When I was little, I loved my grandma’s brownie. In Bulgaria, most typical brownies have yogurt in them. She used to make it without the yogurt and it was still as delcious as the other brownies. Everybody admired her abilities in the kitchen! That’s why I decided to try and make a healthier version of the brownie.
For the brownie:
300 grams flax flour
60-70 grams melted butter
4-5 table spoons honey
10 grams baking powder
1 handful of walnuts
cocoa on powder
For the topping:
2-3 table spoons cocoa powder
2-3 table spoons butter
1 table spoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Separate the eggs whites from the yolks.
3.Stir the egg whites and add the honey to them.
4. Add vanilla and baking powder to the yolks and stir them.
5. Add the flax flour and the butter to the yolks. Mix again.
6. На бавна струя добавете белтъците към другата смес.
7. Take a baking dis for a brownie. Spread some butter on it then pour half of the mixture in the baking dish.
8. Add 1 table spoon cocoa powder to the reamaining mixture. Mix good and pour over the “white” mixture.
9.Decorate the brownie with the walnuts.
10. Bake for 10 minutes on 200 degrees. Then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and bake about 25 minutes, till it is ready!
11.Right before you take the brownie out of the oven, melt the butter and add the honey and the cocoa powder to it! Blend it good! Pour it over the baked brownie. Here we go! We are ready to eat it!