My guest today is one of those people who share a piece of themselves and their knowledge and thus gift us an opportunity- the opportunity to reinvent our own self and recover our health and then keep on living, free to fulfill our potential. I have the pleasure to welcome Galina Ivanova Denzel. She is a health specialist, fitness expert and for the past couple years she has been a Restorative Movement specialist.
But titles doesn’t mean anything, unless we get the spice of the personality and I can’t wait to hear what Galia has to share with us today.
Some of the topics we discuss in the podcast:
– how to become fitter and healthier after the holidays
-why exercise is not enough movement;
-how a person could eat more; train less and still be in the best shape of his life;
-how to improve your breathing and how asthma could be improved with the right type of movement;
-lower back pain and pregnancy
– the importance of breastfeeding, in jaw development
-how every degenerative disease has a mechanical component and how it can be reversed through movement
– how the function of the organs is dependent on the state of muscles
More about Galia:
Here you will find more information about Galia- http://www.galinadenzel.com/
Thank you for sharing this post through the social buttons below.
Latest posts by Ines Subashka (see all)
- 5 Things You Don’t Know about Intermittent Fasting - 28 September, 2017
- 5 Reasons We Don’t Feel like Working Out and What to Do about Them - 20 September, 2017
- 6 Ways To Choose Healthy Desserts To Match Our Aesthetic Goals - 29 August, 2017