It is time for an easy, quick, healthy and totally delicious recipe! Today I will suggest you a recipe for Peanut tartlets with chocolate filling.
Ingredients for 5 tartlets:
For the crust:
150 grams peanuts
1 table spoon honey
20 grams butter(melted)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the filling:
30 grams butter
3 table spoons natural cocoa powder
2 tavle spoons honey
1. Put the peanuts in the blender and, process till you get big crumbles.
2. Add the baking powder, the honey and the melted butter. Mix till you get a homogenus mixture.
3. Use tartlet or muffin baking dishes. Put the peanut mixture inside. Press with a spoon or with your tumb in the middle, so you can make it look like a basket.
4. Put them in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
5. During that time, make the chocolate filling. Melt the butter and add the vanilla, cocoa powder and honey. Stir good.
6. Fill the tartlets with the chocolate. Do not worry if the tartlet’s crust is still soft. It will look great after you leave it in the fridge for an hour.
7. Put the tartlets in the fridge for an hour and then enjoy!
Latest posts by Ines Subashka (see all)
- 3 Common Posture Problems and How to Correct Them - 24 February, 2017
- An Alternative To Willpower For Losing Fat - 14 February, 2017
- 3 Things to Change in Your Diet and Exercise Routine When You Don’t Get Enough Sleep - 9 February, 2017